Offer Holder Day
Sunday 15 March 2020
You should have already received details of how to book onto this event, but if not please get in touch directly to enquire about this day by emailing email@example.com
Congratulations on receiving an offer from Trinity College, University of Oxford.
Thank you very much to all those who attended our Offer Holder Day on 15th March. We really enjoyed it and we hope you found it useful and reassuring. We have put together some digital resources which we hope can give you further information about what it’s like to study here. You can find this here:
About our Offer Holder Days
Offer Holder Day is exclusively for Trinity College Offer Holders, across all subjects. The day will provide you with an opportunity to find out for yourself about life at Trinity College, meet current students, see the College campus, student accommodation and importantly meet other Offer Holders.
Offer holder day schedule
• 10.30: Registration with tea & coffee
• 10:45: Welcome address
• 11.00: Top tips for making your offer
• 11:30: Move into subject area groups for Q&A with undergraduate ambassadors & College tours
• 12:00: More time for offer holders to get to know each other
• 12.30: Lunch in the Dining Hall
• 13.00: A welcome talk from Undergraduate Student Committee Representatives
• 13:15: A talk from the College President; Welfare Dean; Senior Tutor
• 13:35: Closing comments and farewell.