Financial hardship

Financial constraints can lead to welfare concerns, so please reach out to the numerous forums across the college and university that may be able to help with any financial concerns.

College-based support: A list of financial support for Trinity students can be found here:

Undergraduate financial support
Postgraduate financial support

Trinity has a number of grants for student hardship; please contact the Estates Bursar for more information.

The College also supports the Stand Alone pledge in support of estranged students; if you are an estranged student needing support please contact the Welfare Dean or the Estates Bursar.

The University Fees and Funding Office also offers scholarships and grants, and administers the University Hardship Fund and the Access to Learning Fund.

A list of scholarships and grants available to students can be found here:

You can email the student finance team at

University Hardship Fund:

Access to Learning Fund: