The maximum number of students any school can bring is 15.
The programme for the day is outlined below:
- 10.30-11.15am: Higher education presentation
- 11.15am-12.00pm: Oxplore workshop, with the aim of developing thinking and discussion skills
- 12.00-12.45pm: Lunch (please note that this may take place at a neighbouring college)
- 12.45-1.30pm: College tour
- 1.30-2.40pm: Academic workshop and evaluation
- 2.45-3.45pm: Optional museum visit, which must be requested at the time of booking
Dates for 2019-2020:
- Wednesday 23 October 2019 (MFL)
- Friday 25 October 2019 (Maths)
- Wednesday 6 November 2019 (English)
- Thursday 21 November 2019 (Maths)
- Friday 22 November 2019 (MFL)
- Thursday 9 January 2020 (Maths)
- Thursday 30 January 2020 (English)
- Thursday 6 February (English)
- Wednesday 12 February 2020 (MFL)
- Friday 14 February 2020 (Maths)
- Friday 20 March (English)
- Tuesday 24 March 2020 (MFL)
These days are heavily oversubscribed, so please do not make a booking unless you have approval to attend. Withdrawing at the last minute deprives other schools of an opportunity to take part.
To make a booking, please complete this online booking form. Your form will be acknowledged within a few days and you will be informed about whether or not we can offer you a place.